Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Nothing. Nada. Zilch.

I.am.SO.bored. Yes, I am, due to the fact that Maplestory is on patch and I would have to wait for my entire life for it to be okay. Since I have NOTHING to do, I read my previous posts and well, decide to see, after THREE months, if I have completed some of my new year resolutions. Now, let's reopen my post during December 28, 2005, and extract the part.

My New Year Resolutions.

1.Study hard, Play hard.
2.Find a perfect CCA to increase my CCA points.
3.Get good results.
4.Keep my desk clean after studying.
5.Be anti-lazy.
6.Polish up my maths, especially Additional Mathematics.
7.Try not to be angry easily.
8.Treat everyone good.
9.Don't be such a show-off. [my head gets big easily]
10.Do NOT be addicted to the computer.

For number 1, I cancelled half of it .. because Im not sure if I really, play hard, studied hard. hur hur.

Number 2; NOPE, I CANNOT find the PERFECT CCA to increase my damn points. This is so sickening.

Number 3; This is far TOO early to know the results. Yet.

Number 4; I always leave it as it is. MESSY. I don't CARE! =X

Number 5; I can't do this. I am LAZEE, Accept this.

Number 6; I did better for my Add maths test, even though I had problems coping. Im fine, for now. =))

Number 7 and 8; Yeah, no comments.

Number 9; Show-off, Heck I am, i think.

Number 10; I CANNOT do THIS. By blogging right now, I am DAMN addicted to the computer.

Heh. At least I managed to fufil some of my resolutions. Good day.