Monday, March 13, 2006

STUDYING.

Just returned to my humble abode. =D

Yeah, I went to Compass Point just now, and upon entering the bus, I saw HweeYon, and the supposedly "God Of Fortune" for the new year show thingy, David. I was so shocked. Haha. So, Eric, Candy and I went to MOS burger again, to study. Haha. What muggers. We were laughing and doing our homework. I ended up having my Social Studies work done, and my chemistry worksheets. Yay! Later, we went to Popular Bookstore because Eric, apparently wants to buy a notebook, but ended up not buying, because he forgot to bring his popular vouchers. -.-"

We were about to go home, when Eric said;

Eric: I want to go buy some food at Old Chang Kee for my grandmother to eat.

Something must have triggered my veins to reply in this weird manner;

Me: Is your grandmother your mouth?

Next thing, I starting laughing. Eric even mentioned about something disgusting, but I won't mention it. LOLS.

Well, Eric ended up taking different bus as me and Candy, and we boarded the bus, giggling about how Mr Cheong would act if he went bowling with us, how the bowling ball would run to other lanes and strike, and how his lanes were shorter than the others.. Stuff like this.

Something hilarious took place. Upon reaching Candy's bus-stop, there was a silly cartoon shown on the Teevee. We immediately laughed at the title. The title was;

The adventures of Gan Cheong Kin.

You would laugh if you know what I mean. If you don't, Im speechless.