Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Tired. Worried.

What a day to greet my morning. Mrs Lim did some spot-checks on the secondary three today, and guess what? ME, Tay Hui Yin, nerdy freak, was noted, simply because I have too much of fringe. It sucked, and I have NO idea wat to do tomorrow. I guess waiting for my doom would be the best? So Im worried now, thinknig what to do for tomorrow. *Sighs* I need help ...

Well, today's course was quite fun, we were showed some funny parts of the show "White Chicks" and it was so damn hilarious. We also played a game, which was full of suspense, and Eric, make me shriek so many times. LOLS. We went to the make-up course, skin course and the hairstyling ones. The hairstyling course sucked a bit as the coaches suck at hair styling. Seriously, they DO NOT know anything about hair. There was also a mini fashion show. Haha. It was fun.

During recess today, Weishan spilled curry on her uniform. Hais.



PS: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BENSON!