Sunday, March 26, 2006

Interesting.

Well.. woke up late today again. Haha. Well, I've completed all my homework yesterday, so I do not have to worry about anything else, except studying for my Physics test. I will study later, as in tomorrow. =P

Since I have nothing to do, I shall sum up some weird but very interesting facts about me;

1. I have 1/4 of malaysian blood. [My grandmother is a malaysian]
2. I punched my sister both her eyes when I was only a kid. [Violent eh? I was too innocent]
3. I have a HIGH metabolism rate, so I eat ALOT, but still skinny.
4. I will sometimes cry when I am hungry or when people wake me up. [I was fustrated]
5. I have 3 grandmothers.
6. I suffered an asthma attack when I was a child.
7. Rarely angry. [Still, don't test my patience]


Well, I think that IS all. Read, understand. Don't question. Heh~ I think Im done. Tata~