Tuesday, March 28, 2006

TEST.

Hmm.. Lemme see what are the highlights for today.

During PE, the guys did the NAPFA while the girls did nothing but crap. Most of the guys were atheletic, its cool. I help do the recording. Later, we ended up playing volleyball. Hah~

During our special TWO-hour physics lesson today, all of us were mugging very hard for our physics test, later in the day. It was hard, and Mr Cheong was teaching us things he did not teach before, that was going to come out in the test. Finally, the test was COMPLETED. Hah~ I got a 31. Cools. =DD But while I was busily chatting with the teacher, Miss Candy Quek accidentally knocked my chin. Yes, My bloody Chin. It didn't hurt, but sorta make me wanna laugh. Yeah, I have a sharp chin. I have a oval face. Too over. *Speechless*

Well, about the cube puzzle Mr Tan lended us, I tried fixing it for 3 days but no avail. Guess what, my classmates, Joey and WeiXiang took one period[ 1 hour] and fixed it. Before long they can refix it within 3 minutes. This is shit. I took 3 days and they took 3 minutes? What the heck. I stink because I have no patience.