Thursday, March 02, 2006

HUIYIN - Garbage collector.

Announcent: I, Tay Hui Yin, is delared as a Garbage Collector.

Yes, make no mistake. GARBAGE. A wonderful suprise I got in school today, which is to collect garbarge around the WHOLE school. Yes. Why? Because amongst the cool and obedient pupils in school, there are small groups of silly hooligans who are unhygenic and litter everywhere for the innocent people to pick up. *Pants* I practically went everywhere for litter. Yeah, Im litter-hungry. Ten minutes was all we need to find a bag of RUBBISH. And why? Why was 3A the one to pick garbage? Hmm? Do we stink?

Please people, can you all be more civilised? Why litter? Does it make you cool? Heh? Why not dump all the rubbish in your house and shout to the whole world - "Yay! Im cool because i haave TONS of rubbish in my house." That would be better.

Types of rubbish

-Bottle Caps
-Tissue paper
-Wrappers
-SOCKS (Fancy that! I found a sock! Is it christmas?)
-Straws
-EGG SHELLS (Gawd, the school IS weird)
-Pole. (WTH?!!?)
-And more.

*Faints*

ONE advantage; We get to waste ten STINKING minutes of my school time. x))

Did the DIY thingy again at Mr Tan's homeroom. Still being his disciple to learn to spin the pen. Shifu! =DD

Physics test today. DAMN careless. What is happening? Why am I being so BLUR?

I am telling you, the school stinks, Literally. x))

PS: Nine more days! x))