Saturday, March 25, 2006

What a weekend.

Boy, what an exciting weekend. Hmm, let's see.

Monday
- Eric brought our primary five class photo to school. And of course, I sucked in that picture and was a bit embarrassed.

Tuesday
- Exciting workshop consisting of courses, explaining how to express ourselves better.
-Caught by Mrs Lim because of my suckish hair, during a spot-check.

Wednesday
- Saw some of my "long-time-no-see" friends, and celebrated Benson's belated
birthday.

Thursday
- Mdm Yap mimicked the reaction of young girls seeing bugs.
- Found out my report book results.

Friday
- Almost late for school.
- NAPFA test
- Attempted to throw a packet of milo to second floor.
- Slept in an empty classroom for an hour.


Gawd. Just what did I do? LOLS. This week is full of ups and downs. I could hardly breathe. *Pants* Well, slept late today, and played Habbo Hotel with Cherelle for a few hours. Hees.
Changed my layout too. =DD