Friday, March 10, 2006

TOMORROW.

Yaaaa~ ONE more day. I look forward to it. x))

After school, Candy, me, and Weishan went to the lab to do CRYSTALISATION. It took quite a long time, and Mr Low was naggy. He could not stop worrying about us, without teachers, to be in the lab. It's okay lor. We secondary 3 liao.

Later, we went to the classroom to see how the painting was going. It was NICE, and ERIC painted the roses nicely, with GRADIENT, except for the fact that he was suan-ing me for not tracing the roses well. =X LOLS.

We did till quite late, and it was NICE. Ha~ Except for the fact that I went home with my hands and part of my leg dirtied and was practically dragged by Candy, as she wants to long-bang me home. I definitely cannot win her. I am too .. weak, PHYSICALLY. LOLS. I am going back to school on tuesday. Haaa~ Yeah! Our classroom ROCKS.

Woo~ TOMORROW. YAY! FIFTEEN. I am older now, you fourteen-year-old-freaks-who-are-still-kiddos, Woo~ Please RISE for ME! ~ FREEDOM. Tralala~ But still, after 5 hours, I have no change, except for the fact that I am older. How LAME. Birthday's are supposed to be like this, I guess.

Yeah. OLDIE freakish me. Hah. x))