Saturday, March 18, 2006

LAME.

This is lame. I tried blogging yesterday, but blogger was down. Crap. Well, at least it's ok now.

BOOS. March holidays is going to be over soon. This is sad. SEVEN days are apparently not enough for it. Now, it's back to schoolwork, homework, projects,stress,tests, and facing suckish teachers. (Is suckish a word?) Gawd, I hope that something will happen to the school, so the school cannot operate. Hah. *laughs evily*

Right now, let me recap where I went during the holidays.

1. 11th mar - to Yishun Safra, North Point; Movies and Arcade.

2. 13th mar- Compass Point; homework.

3. 14th mar- School; Crystallisation and Painting Murals.


OOPS! I will have to apologise to my friends, especially Candy, because I was supposed to call you. But lazy me, SLEPT too much and apparently FORGOT everything. I am SO SORRY.

PS: Gosh,did I tell you I woke up at 1430 today?