Thursday, March 09, 2006

FUNNY DAY.

Today was .. weird.

During Chemistry lesson today, something BIG happened today. Mrs Gan asked Sherman a question, then Sherman ended up quarrelling with the teacher. Yup, Sherman makes sense, but the approach was too.. harsh. I dunno. Yih Rue also had a part. But Mrs Gan almost cried, I think.

During Common Test period, Eugene, the blabbermouth, came into the scene. I dunno what he did, but he offended Sherman accidentally. Sherman had a bad temper today. Relax~ Eugene almost got beaten, or was he beaten? I dunno. Sheesh. Later, Mr Low come and snatch the scene. He came and said: "I shall play with 3A." It sounded, diabolical. He actually wanted to shout at Yih Rue, but misunderstood Ruth for her and was innocently shouted at. *Sighs* Seems like Mrs Gan told the matter to Mr Low.

Add maths test today. Thanks to my shifu, I have confidence of passing. Yay! Homework is stacking. Im barely alive.