Monday, March 27, 2006

Physics.

Today's timetable scuked. After recess was TWO periods of Elementary mathematics and TWO periods of chemistry. Yes, with Gan. It's not that I don't like her, but her lesson is well, bored. Finally tho, it passed. After school, Candy and I marched off to Mr Tan's homeroom to study Physics. We were energetic and ran around in the homeroom, drawing on the board and laughing. Serves us right; we got tired and ended up sleeping in the homeroom for twenty mintues. We woke up, and went to find Mr Cheong for questions about Physics. After that, we went back to the homeroom and continued. We ended up sleeping for a few more minutes and Mr Tan suddenly came in. His first word was; "You all are PIGS" LOLS. Yeah we were. He even suggested for us to bring cushions and keep it in his cupboard. Haaa~ As if I'll bring. My cushion would be full of my saliva. He would even shake when he touch it, faint when he smell it. Haha. Later, we listened to one hokkien song and it made me laugh. Haaaa~