Friday, March 31, 2006

Eye-POPPING experience.

*Shrieks in a high pitch voice*

You are probably wondering why the hell I am screaming so scarily. Tell you later. First, let's talk about the day in school.

We had chinese essay competition. I was rushing for time. LOLS. Blah Blah, then we went for assembly because it was prefects investiture. It was also Ricky's birthday today, i guess everyone knew that.

Head Prefect - Eric Sim [Congrats!]
Deputy heads - Amanda, Tempestt and CHRISTINA! [Yahoo!]

Ok. They did the drumming thing, and it was kinda funny and cool =DDD


Later, we got prepared and took the bus to out geography trip. To my suprise, we were going to FROG farm instead of GOAT farm. Sian. HAHA.

1st Stop: Hydroponics Farm. We went to see the plants and its medicinal value, and even got to taste a raw leaf, Basil. The leaf is very bitter, and the tour guide said that if we could taste numbness in our tongues, it means that we are HEALTHY. =DD Later, we even had a "Q and A" and I won 2 potted plants; Rochelle and Basil. I gave the Basil to Mr Quek, he can eat it all he wants. Haha. We were given the "Miracle Seed", which enables our sour buds to be covered for two hours. Man, even lemon tasted sweet. We also went to the store to check out stuff, and Mr Quek gave us some of his "Miracle Seeds" that he bought. We also tasted the tomatoes. It was sweet. Soon, we left.

2nd stop: FROG farm. [Eye-POPPING-makes-you-shriek trip.]

On our way there, first mistake I did was to mistook a dog for a goat. Bah. It looked like one. Doh. We arrived, and first thing I spotted was a dog with 3 legs. Poor thing. *Sobs* We were like wild animals, running everywhere, full of curiousity. LOLS. Later, we watched a video on the frogs, and was taught on how to identify male from female frogs. Haha. The tour guide showed us the tadpole, bigger tadpole, and stuff. Mei Sheng, one of the students, dropped the bigger sized tadpole twice. The tadpole was bleeding. OMG. Everyone went "awww~" Later, we also fed the frogs. We had to hit their head with the food for them to know that it's lunchtime. God, they're slow. I also carried a small cute tadpole with my hand. When it tried to wriggle out through the gaps on my finger, I immediately brushed the tadpole away, back to the "pool". But it got stuck on my head and I was shocked. I immediately screamed and brushed it away. Cherelle said
" You could use that tadpole and put on your face, it could replace as a mole.
Haha. I laughed.

While talking to the tour guide, I asked him

Me: So do you sell the frogs to school for them to dissect for Bio?

Uncle: Ya, want me to show you how to kill a live frog?

Me and Candy: NO! [Cherelle was hesitating]

Uncle: Never mind, others would like to see.

He then signaled for a Bangala to come. We were led to a room where blood splashed onto the walls, flies were everywhere, and there was a stench of rotting smell. We looked closer and saw a table with a HUGE chopping board, HUGE chopper, Few tools for D&T and car-repairing, and a tray full of skinless frogs. The table was filled with blood clots and I also spotted a frog's head on the floor. Yuck. The Bangala came with a frog, overturned the dirty chopping board, and raised his knife. ALL the girls shrieked, but that worker fooled us by chopping on the board instead of the frog. He raised his knife again, and cut the HEAD of a LIVE frog. Man, I can tell you, my ears were covered, and I was shrieking. The frog's legs were still moving, and the worker even raised the headless frog in the air, and I saw the flesh and the bones. Yuck. I was freaked out. The worker then chopped off its front and hind legs. Yucks. Lastly, it cut into the frogs chest and use one of his D&T "Kiap Kiap tool" and removed the skin. It was so darn disgusting, I almost cried and vomitted. I immediately ran out after that, followed by the girls. I was practically shrieking all the time. Worst enough, Briget videotaped it. OMG. She is a psycho. She sent it to Candy and Mr Quek too. Most of the noises were of the girls screaming. Yuck Yuck Yuck. It was an eye-opener, but I definitely do not want to see this again, because the frog's death was partly my fault. Eww.

PS: Did I tell you I slept on the bus for 2 minutes on the way back to school? Gosh.