Friday, April 28, 2006

COOL.

Received a BAD news in the morning;

There is going to be HEALTH screening check on Tuesday.

IT SUCKS for me. I hated it. ALOT. Yup, my backbone sucks, and Im so trying to correct it, but every year, when I go or a check-up, I would be insulted by the nurse, making me feel bad by telling my how worse the condition of my bone is. After insulting me, leaving me with absolutely NO self-esteem, she would go; "its not that serious, actually" Too late, Im already hurt by your stinking comments. I am fully prepared for the insults that are going towards me on tuesday. WISH me luck!

Yup, labour day. NO school on MONDAY. YAY. One extra day to study Add math. GONNA MUG. HARD.

Well, Gustika was really pretty at the dance for Thailand students today. She looked cool! XDD

After school, my friends and I went to staff room to disturb the teachers in the world. Mr Cheong, apparently, was inserting the nose-unblocking tube thing on his nose. Yuck. Even Mrs Lau said that he is mad. HAHA. We disturbed ALL the teachers, and enjoyed myself throughly.

Later, Candy and I went to find Jiajie and JiaWen, and ended up chatting about LOADS of things. Seems that we have stuff in common. Hees. We then went to the lab to do our crystals and helped other teams' crystals too. CHAT CHAT CHAT was all we did later. HAHAHA.

Nice day. Off to do my homework.