Thursday, April 27, 2006

{/SAD}

Shucks. Days passed and I STILL cannot think of a new blog url. Yeah, NO MORE brain juice. Ahh, people, help. As usual, I want CHIM CHIM, sophisticated yet elegant, giving some mysterious feeling. Hah, stumped?

Sad. Learnt that one of my FAVOURITE teacher went for operation. PLEASE PLEASE come back soon.

"Where'd you go? I missed you so." <-- Fort Minor. LOLS.

Ahh. GET WELL SOON. Im so darn worried. *Sighs*

Mid Year is arriving soon, and Im have not started my revision. Thanks to this computer, my face is glued to it every single day. OH BOY. I should just destroy it with a hammer. Hmm~

Mr Shamugam did not appear for English Period, AGAIN. WHERE IS HE? Three days gone. It seemed a bit weird. We had some riddles and played truth or dare in class. HAha.

Some sort of dispute in class during SS. Both are wrong..? I don't know, and don't want to go into the details. It's over, anyway. :)) But still, I got mixed feelings. Eww.

While eating my peaceful lunch after school Sunny and the gang had to throw us with ice. KANASAI. If they used their mouth and threw it here, I will KILL they all. LOLS. I think they are trying to hit the people in our front, but gosh, you'll never know. Those creeps. ):P

Well, off to do my Georgraphy project. Due Date - TOMORROW. AHHHH!!!