Saturday, April 22, 2006

OUT TODAY.

Received a SHOCKING yesterday; my THIRTEEN year-old sister has more ear holes than ME. She got FIVE. OMG, I am so going to pierce my ear. THREE more will do. :))

Sports day today. I sneaked into Saladdin's house. Hees. x)) We all cheered VERY loudly, but Genghis won in the end, FIVE years in a row. ALAMAK. The Amanda so pro man. WOW. Later, we decided to go Hougang mall.

We ate lunch there, while Cherelle left home. After eating, Benson and Weishan left too, leaving me and Candy. I SO wanted to play arcade, but can't; no uniforms allowed. BOOS. )): So we went to buy earrings and stuff, and also went Delifrance for a drink. In the end, out of boredem, we took neoprints. We found $1. HAHA. *Sua Gu* So we ended up having funny poses for our shots. HEEHEE. xDD

NICE day. =DD