Wednesday, April 19, 2006

GOOD DAY. :))

Return from school at SEVEN. Boy, it was the latest I ever returned from school. Today was a good day. :)). School was normal as usual, and Candy and I keep speaking same stuff, and ALL of us, Cherelle, me and Candy had a good laugh throughout english period. Bad thing tho; I didn't get to see Shamugam dance. :((

PASSED my freaking english test. YAY! :))

After school, Cherelle was supposed to stay back with us, but didn't. :(( People in the geography room was Sunny, me, Candy, Eric, Christina. Oh my gosh, Sunny was singing songs like nobody's business, making me almost deaf. =P Candy and I later went to Compass Point to buy paints. Guess who drove us there; Mr CHEONG. Yup, he was on his way home and thus he agreed to drive us there. For the first (or second) time, I heard Mr Cheong laugh. It's rarely heard; because even though he did funny things in school, he did not laugh, at all. Well, his laughter was hilarious. =DD

We saw Jacqueline at Swensens. She WORKS there. So cool sia.When we reached the paint shop, we saw Baoxing, Gustika, Ruth and other fellow punggolites whom I don't know. We bought paints and some drinks, and went back to school by taxi.

We started helping to paint the classroom. Before long, we lost track of time. The school was closing, the music started. Everyone panicked and ran everywhere, cleaning or packing stuff. Eric was the slowest, of course. =DD Without washing my hands, I went home. Fun day, even though my legs were breaking.

OH ya, I think I'll be getting my class T-shirt TOMORROW! YAY!! Can't wait to wear for sports day. WOOHOO~

YUCK. MY TEEVEE SPOILED!! My maid and I was like chanting greek words and trying to pray hard that the TV will miraculously work. Bad thing, DOES NOT WORK. No more "Da Chang Jin" for me! WHY? W-H-Y!?!?!??! I ought to go and die man. AHH. TV IS ADDICTIVE.
ARGH. I stink.