Monday, April 03, 2006

WOO~

Yeah. It was a quick trip to the dentists' today. It took only FIVE measly minutes, and I was err, kinda lying to the dentist, Dr Chew. It was like this;

Me: Hi.

Dr Chew: Hi, remove your retainer and put it in that tray hor. *Points*

Me: Ok. *Removes retainer and put it on the tray*

Dr Chew: So, did you wear your retainer everyday, except in between meals?

Well, ok. I apparently did not do that. I only wear my retainer when I was about to sleep. So being guilty, I replied;

Me: Ehh, sometimes I forget to wear, but other then that, got. [D-uh, I rarely wear to school, not sometimes]

Then blah, blah blah.

Well, my teeth are miraculously straight, as what my dentist said, even though I rarely wore my retainer during the day. After some lame stuff which I am not mentioning, I was done. Haha~

I met a stange encounter when I was in the toilet. I saw a Korean talking to a school girl. It was special, because of her accent. I smiled at the Korean lady, and I probably scared her off. Hmm, why? Maybe because it is a dental centre and she did not expect me to be wearing a retainer? Why though? My jaws are obviously jutted out. *Sighs* Im a monster.