Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Tired. BACKACHE and LOADS of homework.

Back from school. Hahas. It was a tiring work today. I was like a slave, working hard to carry books.

After school, my friends and I marched straight to the library to help move the books. (See? Im a geek) There were MANY boxes, and we were supposed to arrange the books according to height and place them in the cupboard. Everyone was working; me, Weishan, Candy,Cherelle, Andrea, Bryan [NOT my class], WeiZhong, and even HuiQi came to help. Miraculously, we finished the whole of english books. Everyone was suprised to finish it so fast, within one hour and 45 min. WeiZhong was great help, he moved the books in such a great speed that everyone acted fast. Unhappy thing is, LOADS of books were not going to be placed in the library. It may be THROWN, *Sobs* or dealt with. So sad. Mrs Lau even bought us drinks. She rock. =)

After we were done, we girls stayed outside the reading room, where there are sofas, and chatted ALOT, laughing all the way. Hees. GREAT FUN! x) Ladies night man! [Except it is not in the night]

During CME lesson today. An interesting question popped up today. It was;

"If you were to die soon, your friends would remember you as ..?"

Christina gave me an idea, so I wrote;

Me: I would be remembered as someone who talks very fast.

It is SO TRUE. I talk like a shotgun, I admit. I cannot help it tho. LOL. My mouth works faster than the brain, so I blabber alot. I just talk fast. =X

There are LOADS of homework today;

A maths - TWOO questions.
E maths - Too many questions to count
English - Some sentence thingy.
E maths - complete graph.

And others. Plus, TWO projects are coming up .*Sighs*