Sunday, April 23, 2006

WOO!

Woke up from the wrong side of the bed today. Ended up having my grandmother to eat my breakfast away, and me, eating shit noodles. Hate it when things go wrong at the start of the day. Don't mess with me, especialy my beloved food. Got to work immediately for project, and ended at about seven, i guess. Rushed my homework. But now, Im done, and can finally relax. AHHH~

With nothing to do, I browsed through blogs. And I found out one fact; why is everyone putting a password on their blog? My friend has one, my friend's friend has one, my sister has one, my sister's friend has one. Weird. I mean, its just so hard trying to remember each of the password when I have tests to memorise. I do not think there is any reason to put a password; its not wrong to type out your feelings in your blog, ain't it? You write what you want, and if the person you are referring to hates it, she/he can jolly well click the "[x]" on the top right hand corner. Well, if I were them, I'll probably put a password there too; if im blogging about a secret. But well, AHH, don't want to probe about this topic further.

Referring to the last post, you must have known that I went to Hougang Mall after my school's annual sports day yesterday. Went to Popular (I always go there, but a pity; Im not one) and chanced upon a very interesting book which almost tempted me to buy it, and I believe everyone is VERY intersted in the topic;


Difference between Man and Women.


Well, I found out quite a number of facts;

ONE; Men LOVE flicking through channels, and by the end of the day, may not know what they are watching. Women hate it when they do that. Women can watch simply any channel, and continue watching it when they get the storyline. Men just find out the storyline of each channel, and just change it.. so on. Girls do not mind watching commercials, Men do. When men are flicking through channels, it means that they are thinking deeply, either Jobs, or women. Which reminds me; my friggin television is not repaired. YET. AHHH.

TWO; Men are able to file their problems at the end of the day, while women cannot; the worries will just float in their mind. Solution for women; TALK about it. For guys, DO NOT interupt when they talk about their problems, just keep silent. Girls talk about it because they are trying to discharge the problem, not to find a solution or conclusion.

THREE; Women treat washrooms as a place to talk, make friends, relax, or discuss secrets. Some women can go in alone, and come out with a new friend. Guys, apparently, treat washroom as a place to discharge their poo or urine. Apparently not intersting.

FOUR; Girls are intuitive, meaning they have sorta "sixth sense". They are apparently sensitive to everyone they know, and are able to detect the tone, feelings, thought behind each voices. They know when a particular someone feels sad, etc. Guys, apparently, needs some girl to cry, or some HUGE blow to actually know what's going on.

FIVE; Women treat handphones as something to communicate with long lost friends, chatting, and having girl talk. Guys treat it as a gadget to inform or be told, and each phone call rarely lasts 3 minutes.

SIX; When women suffers from stress, they shop or eat chocolates. For men, they drink alochol or beer.

SEVEN; When a woman looks at a man, she is rarely spotted by the opposite sex, or to say, it is not obvious because they have a "____ retina", which enables them to see from a bigger point of view, and they can view sideways or above for about 180 degrees. Men apparently, make it more obvious because they see straight.

EIGHT; Women can cook, paint manicures, watch tv at the same time,while Men can do only one thing at a time.

NINE; Women doesn't know what a man wants in a woman, while Men knows what a woman wants in a man.

TEN; ALL guys are pervertic/horny.

ELEVEN; (What I seen in a tv show) In a relationship, guys lie to prevent nagging and having trouble while girls lie to not hurt their guy's feelings.

Seriously, I so AGREE with the tenth point. I mean, take a look at my class. Most All if the guys in my class are SO pervertic. Maybe hormones, but Gag alert! Perverts are taking over nerds! Oh my god. Even if guys do not mention about pervertic stuff, they think and know them, which is worse.

That is all the facts I can remember. The above eleven facts are not to discriminate against men, but I just remembered it from the book/TV show.

*Results may vary* If you think this is inaccurate, you are either probably still experiencing puberty, or you are not a men, not a women.

Gosh, Im wondering how many guys would come after me with a parang after this post. Should be prepared.