Tuesday, April 04, 2006

LAME DAY.

You cannot believe what I am doing now. I am sitting on the TABLE, blogging on this lame laptop. God, my back aches. Well, nothing unusual happened today. For PE, some of the guys had NAPFA test and we had chemistry test today also. Well, for the test, I guess I can survive, but I got some of the questions wrong, of course.

TWO hours of physics today. Chicken feet for me, because there were loads of resting, and we spent the next hour doing experiements. Time passed like the speed of light (Drama sia) and soon enough, recess came. We were released early. Then english .. nothing unusual happened.

After school, the girls left school early and eric had to do the saladin thingy. Candy and me went to Mr Tan's homeroom to play again. HAHA. We listened to music, drew on the board and did shit. We played Sudoku too. FUN!

There were 3 attempts to scare me today, and both succeeded.

ONE; Mr Tan scared me when he came too close to the door, when we find him for the room key. I was near the door too, and he was opposite me, and god, he gave me quite a scare.

TWO; We were peacefully doing our stuff when Mr Tan opened the door suddenly. It was quite a scare, because the room was quiet.

THREE; Eric tried to scare us when we were on the way home. Well, he failed.

In return, both of us tried to scare Mr Tan too. But he was too pro, we failed. What noobs we are. Haha. It solemly proves how innocent and no motive to scare people or hurt them at all. Haha. (Crapping)

Stopping here. I stink.