Friday, April 07, 2006

Im bored.

God, I am so bored that I can swallow a whale to help me pass my time. This is the first time in four months to ever return home so early. I was dismissed at TWELVE THIRTY, and I marched straight home, because I was suppose to go to the salon to have my freaking long hair that always smacks people's face cut, with my sister. Upon reaching home, I felt so tired and lazy and began to slack around. It is about THREE now, and is my hair cut? Umm. NO. So here I am now, with my sloppy face glued to the computer, wishing for something exciting to fall upon me.

Well, lessons were interesting today. Kinda, I guess. We went to Computer Lab for E maths, and spent one good holy hour there. Followed by was english, and I learnt a couple of new words. It was cool. The words quite chim. After recess, we had bloody chinese. I don't hate chinese, but I just have a bit of dislike towards Mr Tan, my chinese teacher. He stinks when he is teaching, but he is kinda nice after school. So weird. But anyway, we had to do that stupid newspaper article again. Eeee. I just hate doing newspaper reports. SUCKS.

Thus, I ended up with stinking homeworks. Oh man.

During PCCG lesson, we had to do windmills for international friendship day. It was quite fun for me, and I loved hands-on activities. Unfortunately, I poked my needle thrice. I sacrificed my blood for friendship? lols. kidding. Later, Cherelle and I were laughing non-stop, because of Sunny's funny actions. My face was red and I was crying. LOLS.

Well, Im NOW back from the salon. I CUT MY HAIR. No more whacking people in the face with my hair. No more stinking long fringe. Not THAT long. hehe. The salon was full of people, I waited for like, THREE bloody hours. It was a miracle for me to do that, as I am impatient. My hair was done within TEN minutes. TEN. I waited THREE stupid hours just to get my hair cut in ten minutes. OH boy.

Well, I am satisfied after all, ending up having a poked finger, bloody homeworks, and three hours of waiting. Great, just great.