Tuesday, April 18, 2006

My 2.4km run.

Ok. Today is NOT usual, like those boring old school days. Today is strictly UNUSUAL. I had my 2.4km run today. FINALLY; its o-v-e-r. Man, the five rounds of running was torture to me. I ended up running with Yvonne. By the third round, I started having a stomachache and Yvonne started feeling a little dizzy. We continued running and even walked about 3/4 of a round. My timing - 15.40, Suckish eh? I detoriated. BOO. Well, I was sweating like shit and my face was glowing. LOLS. Let's just say my face looked like a tomato. Ended up with my legs aching.

Had our test today; and yup, I sucked. BIG TIME. I did not know some of the questions. Im SOO dead. I still haven even started on the project due tomorrow. Eeee~

During Physics today, Mr Cheong attempted to blow a balloon as an example to teach us, but ended up bursting it accidentally. Sure, his mouth hurt, and we gloated. xD

Ate spicy noodles during second recess. Even my mouth glowed. =X

Wow, Cherelle was harrassing me and my poor minnie mouse throughout the english lesson. I must have her sued one day for harrassment, torture and molest of my poor minnie mouse. :((
LOLS.

Gawd, after all that crap, my legs still hurt. D-oh. [a deer, a female deer..]