Wednesday, April 26, 2006

OOPS.

Heh. Got absorbed in thinking for a new blog url, I almost forgot about blogging. OOPS, sorry. xD

Well, things are settled for now, and I hope TTM doesn't pick on me for chinese lessons from now on. *Prays* Im gonna have a hard time. ALL worth it. :))

Oh boy~ Mid year exams are coming, and even though I hate it, I guess I don't have a choice. Guess what, I am DETORIATING in my studies. I have no idea what happened to my damn chinese. WHY DID I NOT COMPLETE THE PAPER!?!?! Because I thought TTm would be lenient enough to let me complete my paper. I guess I was wrong, but Im not blaming him anyway; I'll rather accept training from him then to get it last minute. I guess I took advantage of this lame situation, thinking Mr Tan could let me complete the paper. DOH; it's over, and I barely passed.

Seriously, I am SO weird. WHY, may I ask myself, wearing my class Tee as a house t-shirt? I mean, I have loads, but why did I have to wear this? hmm~ seriously, its kinda confortable, but BIG. Nah, the shirt's not big, IM small. *Grins*

NANA did not come to school today. Heard she got a stomachache. OH; Please return to SCHOOL! Missed her. =)) Watched Sunny's vcd - Baby's day out todae. ROCKS. I laughed till I nearly fell and died of sore throat. *choi* haha. But it WAS funny. i guess I will NEVER be sick of it. Not tempting you, but it was great. =D

Argh, sick of this layout. OFF to find another one. *POOF*