Thursday, April 13, 2006

I-don-like-them.// BGR- vanessa.

Today is a not so lucky day for me. It was a dumb one. First period was Chinese, and we were having our chinese test. I did it slowly, as I thought my chinese teacher would give me time on monday. Truly, I was not correct. I ended up not completing my freaking paper, and the paper was in a mess. I was one question away but d-uh, still not completed. I lost four marks. Just like that *Snaps*. IT SUCK. Why did I think TTM would be this good to let us complete the paper next lesson. Oh boy, I stink.

Next thing; during recess, as usual, we "chok" our seats by placing bags at the tables or bench, like everyone. When we bought out food and went back, some of the school's malay girls took our seats. One of them also said " Sorry, but we occupy this seat." Oh ya, like the seats' theirs. We have no choice but to be bullied and we went off. I was so angry. I mean, those biatches are so mean. We came first, and by defeating us in number, they get what they want? God, this is so unfair. Besides, while we were chatting yesterday in the benches. It was the SAME person who told us to go away. Ok, she was right to do that, as we should not take places when we are not eating. But now, this is getting too far. We were supposed to sit there! Sheesh. Ya, the WHOLE canteen are theirs. I'll better not see those fugly biatches bullying us, Im not getting bullied anymore. (Even though I always do) Even if I must resort to be a teacher's pet and run to teachers for help, I WILL. Believe me, I will. They.Are.So.Dead.

During English, Vanessa cried because of some reason. (Confidential) Well, we consoled her and she ended up laughing. I cannot say out. She told us eventually. Don't be sad; kkays? :))

Chemistry. I received my chemistry test today. When I got my results, I got a bad shock. It was SO bad, I felt like barfing. After checking the marks again, I found out that Mrs "Bang" apprarently gave me 10 less marks. TEN. Well, Im not the only one; Ernest and BaoXing's marks was also miscounted.(Is that a word?) Well, it gave me quite a shock, but Im happy with the results anyway. Who cares.

STILL FURIOUS. THEY STINK. (Not a racist)