Thursday, April 06, 2006

Headache.

This stinks. BOOS. x((

I slept late again yesterday, and I was like, half awake in school. It started put fine, yeah, I could stay awake. But by the last two periods, I felt like SLEEPING. I can barely keep my self awake. I even started having this stupid splitting headache. Well, after having a nap for four hours, Im totally energetic. I can kick BUTT! =D

Something happened im school today. It turned out that Mdm Yap's eyes pops out because she had an illness before. [Hyper-something, I forgot. DEFINITELY NOT hypertension. *Choi* ] I think she must have suffered under stress or something. Well, I felt sorry for what I said earlier, teasing her and stuff. IM SORRY. x(( She IS a good teacher after all, I guess. =))

Nothing unusual else happened. Blah Blah Blah~