Saturday, April 15, 2006

h0mec0ming dday.

Im back home!~ Hees. Im tired. Gotta study later.

Went to Liwen's school for homecoming day just now. Man, Xinmin is HUGE. My school is shit compared to theirs. The school was crowded with people, and they sold alot of stuff; pizza, self-made pens, and stuff. Almost all the classes were wearing their class shirts, and most of it looked VERY NICE. My sister and I explored the whole school. Everything was in order; very neat. LOVED their school. Soon, we left.

We went to HOUGANG MALL, eating Macdonalds, and later going to the arcade to play games. I loved time crisis; but I was average at it. Not so good. BOO. Gonna practise more. :))

When we took the bus home, we saw MR TAN. Yes people, my shifu; Mr Tan BG. He was on his way to his mother-in-law's house. I didn't think that she recognised my sister. LOLS.

Well, stop here. Bye!


PS: Current favourite song; Beep by Pussycat dolls. xD